Friday, December 23, 2016

CAMPAIGN 26 RESULTS FOR MEYERS MAKEUP MAVENS


 
 Our Holiday Boutique was a smashing success!  We had so many people who thanked us for saving them time, one stop shopping, avoiding the mall, and 50% off prices.
Many thanks to Amber Monroy and Sandra Romo for coming to help.
For their hard work, each got to take $50.00 in product of their choice home.


  • Looking forward to doing it again soon.  I don't know why I waited so long!  My friend Kathy Baumann inspired me.  I was worried that it would be a lot of work, but when you do it in steps, it wasn't so hard.  
  • One day I went to Goodwill and bought 15 baskets - brought them home and painted them hunter green and burgundy. 
  •  I used material to line the bottoms using cardboard, batting and material and my handy glue gun.  
  • Next I set them up on tables with tablecloths.  
  • Then I went about making my signs.  I just made all kinds without labels, only REG 10.00 SALE 5.00, etc.  Of course, you don't have to discount yours quite so deeply, but I wanted to move product to make room for all my 2017 products. 
  •  Next I filled baskets with product, then walked around and put my "price on a stick" in each basket.  
  • Next - cleaned my house and decluttered.  Amber was really great at helping me with this.  I decorated the bathroom in green and red and put lights around the mirror and twinkle lit the whole house including the tables.  I got a cut rate deal on EBAY for little LED lights that have a battery pack, so I could wind them in and out of the baskets. 
  •  Now I went and copied my order forms with lots of room to write.  I stapled an info ticket to the top for the raffle and attached raffle tickets to each form.   
  • I filled a huge jar with Peppermints and wound pink lights (a la battery pack) in and out of the candy to make the whole jar shine pink.  The customers would guess the number and the closest to the total would win this:

  • All the time, I was advertising - making an Event page on FB and inviting everyone in the tri-city area who was my friend.  Using Buffer to send out group messages to the world, using my social media in the WEB OFFICE to make sure everyone got the message.
Next I texted as many people in my Contact list as possible

  • Signs - It's important that you have signs made on the main street, the cross streets and one pointing down your street and one in front of your house.  The most important thing was that I made the signs in the bottom of the Avon boxes and then covered the whole box in wrapping paper and put a huge rock in it so the box wouldn't blow away in the wind.  My mistake was in putting them out the night before because a kid or someone moved them a block or so and changed the boxes with the arrows pointing in a different direction!  It was easily fixed the next morning.
Anyway - doing one task everyday in anticipation of this really made it doable.  We also served donuts.  So those of you who missed it - you missed a FREE BREAKFAST!!!

Great thoughts for next year!  Hope you try it!




My favorite Product is Pro Line Eraser with Retinol
It has won many awards in Beauty since it came out in 2012
It has evolved, adding vitamin c for time released performance and Retinol to assist as a pharmaceutical grade filler (no botox for me!)  I made a lil' sumpin for you to help you learn about SKIN CARE!!

WATCH THIS VIDEO!



******************************
RECOGNITION!
WELCOME!
Diamond Caddy 

Diamond Caddy is a sharp cookie!  She has already figured out how to get $50.00 - by signing up someone and helping her get 150.00 in paid orders!  Next week we're doin' it Diamond!
Congrats!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Sandra Romo
Laura Brown Robinson
Shelley Warren








HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Nicole Hamm!








OUR UNIT TOTALS  FOR #26 AND  RECOGNITION
as you stand proud of your accomplishments, take a glance of what Earnings % you WOULD have been in, had you stretched and hit your next
HOT point!
A HOT point is the 1 penny difference between earnings brackets.  1 penny can get you 5 - 10% more profit!

1575.00+ - Earnings 50%
*Let's all shoot for this!!*
When you reach 65,000 per year, the David O McConnell Club, every order you place no matter what the size is, is at a 50% discount for the entire year
Karen Meyer, Scottsdale, AZ  763.00 - no I don't count mine in the contest, but you need to see that I am out there doing what I preach!


925-1574.00 - Earnings 45%
When you reach Rose Circle 35,000 in one campaign yearly cycle - every order you place no matter what the size is, is at a 45% discount for an ENTIRE year.

440 - 924.99 - Earnings 40%
President's Club winners get 40% all year long once they get to 10,000 in sales in a calendar year.


SHELLEY WARREN, Randallstown, MD - $365.00



Winner!
Shelley tells me she reads all of the MakeUp Maven blog reports and our website.  She is really great at thinking outside the box for new marketing ideas!  Well done Shelley!


295.00 - 439.99 - Earnings 35%
Martha Sheffield, Las Vegas $328.00
Donna Hernandez, Tempe, AZ $323.00
Mary Helen Rodriguez, Arizona City, AZ   $311.00


150.00 - 294.99 - Earnings 30% 

Nicole Hamm, Tempe, AZ  $283.00
Laura Brown Robinson Mesa, AZ  $217
Relda Quinn, Tempe, AZ  $181.00
Maria Lozano, Ventura, CA   $171.00

51.00 - 149.00
Jaqualine Rowe Prescott Valley, $141.00


0-  50.00  - Earnings 0%

Alyssia Sotelo
Mary Sanford
Sandra Romo
Lisa Loe
Monica Leon
Casey Kuny
Leah Griswold
Diamond Caddy




Call me to discuss how we can get you more sales and more customers - 
 let's get you some $$$$$
Thanks for staying in the game - always order books/samples
if you are not going to place an order.
Let's Add someone to your team!!!
You get 35.00 when she places her first order of 100.00 within ONE month of joining, on time and paid on time to a z e r o balance, then for every one of her first 4 consecutive orders, you will get an additional 10.00!!!!









RIGHT ABOUT NOW, THEY WILL STOP ANNOUNCING DISTRICT RECOGNITION SO IT WILL BE A SURPRISE WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE THE TOP SALES PEOPLE IN 2016.  sO THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS FORM FOR A WHILE!








No comments:

Post a Comment