Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What does it take to be an Avon leader?

What does it take to be an Avon leader?  I need someone with the following qualifications:

I'm Hiring!  Looking for Leaders in my Community....If you can answer these questions with a YES - THAT'S ME, you need to call me right away

I am honest
I have Integrity in the face of temptation
I have a computer
I have a printer
I have a cell phone
I have transportation
I can text and read my email often.
I love helping new Representatives learn
I love to be in charge of table events
I like talking on the phone
I really like talking to people
I like making new friends
I have the willingness to learn
I possess the ability to do training online without supervision
I know how to do a "group" email - or - I would like to learn how to do a "group" email.
I don't mind calling to remind people about orders or past due bills
I like setting up displays - it's so creative!!!
I have experience with Microsoft Office products and I am a quick learner.
Watching someone soar whom I have gotten to train is very rewarding!
I am interested in unlimited earning power.

Not such a hard list, let's see if you have what I need....


Karen S. Meyer, DSWA Certified Elite Leader
 
Vice President, Meyer and Meyer Consulting, LLC
Avon Representative - http://youravon.com/kmeyer2352
Shop my site!  Ask me how to get a great discount!
To sign up to become a Representative: www.start.youravon.com use reference code: kmeyer2352





No comments:

Post a Comment