Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How should I dress as a Representative?


No one is going to force you to dress a certain way or tell you how to dress.  That is your business. 

".....the whole idea is that every time you are meeting new clients you are interviewing with them for the position of their beauty consultant and fashion coordinator and they are interviewing you for the position of their boss." ~ Karen Meyer


It's Not your Grandma's Avon Anymore....but we still try to look our best!

I had an interesting conversation with someone recently and it made me realize that not all people were trained by their parents or bosses as to what is considered business casual dress, or professional dress. 

I know that when I leave the house, I am always put together because as soon as I forget and go to the market without makeup or in sweats and tshirt, someone will say, "Oh yes, she is a beauty consultant".   I do not spend a lot of money on my clothes, but I do enjoy putting them all together with Avon Accessories.

I found some pictures that when you adopt this style will make you more credible to your clients.  I will be adding more to this as the days roll out.  I hope you enjoy these.
These are nice and foster respect from your client




 Maybe not #4 (on right) because absolutely nothing matches....what was she thinking, ha ha.

Have you ever left the house and later thought, I really need to rethink this outfit.  No one is going to tell you how to dress - the whole idea is that every time you are meeting new clients you are interviewing with them for the position of their beauty consultant and fashion coordinator.  Do you think you will get more respect in a tshirt and sweats or dressed like those gals above?

Here are some pictures of gals who should have rethought their legging issues.  If someone can see through the leggings, or the shirt hits above the pubic line, you need to turn around and add a skirt and even some boots.




Finally, I love this last saying - so I just had to put it in.....







No comments:

Post a Comment