Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Little Heads Up for all my Reps and those who wanted to get on board as a Rep





I am headed to RepFest this weekend and would love to meet with you before I leave.  We can talk over the phone and I can help you get set up.  If you are not going to the amazing Vegas Conference for Avon, that's ok - plan on it for next year and we'll go together!

I will be available by text and email because most of my week will be in meetings and certification classes - I am excited.  When I return, I will be the leader you deserve!

August 10, having Knee surgery and you will have me cornered on the couch at your will - by phone, text and email whenever you want me ;)

Love you ALL!

Karen Meyer


ANEW CLINICAL - EXTRA STRENGTH RETEXTURIZING PEEL PADS WON AN AWARD FOR MOST VALUABLE PRODUCTS - MVP 2016 FROM REDBOOK - YES, THAT MAGAZINE FOR FASHIONISTAS!

WATCH MY VIDEO ABOUT IT HERE!

ORDER AT:  BEAUTYBYKARENMEYER.COM


JULY 26 - FREE SHIPPING WITH YOUR ORDER OF 25.00 OR MORE USE CODE
SHP2U

JULY 27-28 Get a FREE Beach Tote - an online Exclusive with the purchase of $55.00 or more - use code:  BEACH

July 29 - It's National Lipstick Day!  Get a Free Glam Bag, with Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Ravishing Rose, Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Rose Bouquet with any purchase of 50 or more - use code LIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment