Saturday, May 16, 2015

Submitting Campaign 11 this weekend!!


Campaign 11 - 
Look Out Mosquitos!  Here we come!

This has been a great campaign for me as most all of Bug Guard products were on sale for 50% off and I was READY!   - I hope it has been great for you too!   Those who took my advice and took my video class on

How to promote your EStore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnbC5PzpPUE

Be the Star of your own Zip Code!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGThM26a13c

........are starting to reap the benefits!  There is no sound on these videos, just read it, pause it, do it, and move on.

  Just Thursday, I received a call from someone who googled Avon Scottsdale and ordered 10 bottles of Skin So Soft.  She was going to Bermuda that evening and wanted her whole family to be protected.  So two things -
 1) My store is Search Engine Optimized...and she found me quickly!
 2) I buy when the prices are low so that I can always have stock on hand for my customers.





INTERNET SALES AND CONTESTS!

I've noticed a lot of you are working smarter, not harder.
Inviting people to your website will really pay off as we let the Warehouse and UPS do all the work and you collect 25% of the orders as a credit on your bill to Avon.   So on your invoice, look for Ecust Adj  That credit is your commission for an order you just skated through!  The good news is that Avon is starting to track these so I will be giving prizes to the ones who have the most internet orders. 



In order for an Internet order to Count for #11, you need to have them go to your website at least 3 days before we submit our order so it will have time to bill.  An internet order is a different animal from the ones you collect, input, submit and deliver personally.

High  Sales Winners for Campaigns 11, 12 and 13 will receive the much coveted clear tote that makes potential customer's antennae rise in curiosity when they see you waltz in the door.


Here's how you've been doing from campaign 3-10


DIANNA WATT AND KRISTEN DOTTS ARE THE NEXT ONES TO WIN THEIR AVON BLING PIN - LOOK HOW CLOSE THEY ARE TO THEIR FIRST 1,000!!!!



MONDAY NIGHT
WE HAVE A NEW WEBTV PROGRAM
ON LINE

Please watch WebTV on Monday and then come to the meeting at 7:00 PM with your calendar and notepad ready to make plans for Campaign 12





No comments:

Post a Comment