Monday, May 26, 2014

AVON SALES MEETING FOR DISTRICT 7291 - !! TOMORROW NIGHT !!

Welcome back from Holiday -now let's get to work! 

Who is going to win the trip to Florida in August? 

I want it to be you!!! 



Come tomorrow night and let's check on our progress!

AVON SALES MEETING -
TUESDAY - MAY 27, 2014 -
TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
6:30 -8:00 AT THE ROYAL EVENT CENTER IN TEMPE -
1290 N Scottsdale Road, Tempe, AZ 85281. 
This meeting is for all representatives and sales leaders (anyone with someone under them).


If you want to learn more about Avon, please come and you will receive a gift from me - just ask for me at the door.







Learn how we did in Campaign 11 - learn about new innovative products, events coming up in June - learn about recruiting or selling - !

STATS SHOULD POST TOMORROW !  YOU WILL FIND THEM AT:  LOG IN - GO TO COMMUNITY TAB - CLICK ON MY DISTRICT - CLICK ON RECOGNITION


Anyone in my unit who attends the meeting gets to pull a prize out of my YOU DID IT box!  New reps who just joined for Campaign 12 and 13 - when you have your list of 50 at our first appointment, you will get a special gift from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment