Has anyone ever told you, "You won't make money with that!" - I'm here to prove them wrong and give you a chance to show them you can be a winner!
Another thing - do you ever hear a voice inside your head that puts you down? This voice makes you feel less than you really are? You will never hear that from a true leader. We inspire you to maximize on YOU - your potential and your self esteem and value measure infinitely!
Sometimes I hear, "Karen, I don't think I can get a 100.00 order in two weeks". or "I gave up, I couldn't make any sales". "Nobody wanted to buy anything".
They are buying stuff all the time from Department Stores, malls, CVS, Walgreens, Albertsons, Safeway....why not you? You save them money and provide home delivery and provide companionship as their new friend. Who could want for anything more than that?
Don't make sales. Make friends. Show your new friends your book. Ask them "Do you see anything here that you think would look good on you?" Ask them, "Do you see products do you see here that I could save you money on?" Ask them, "How would you like your wardrobe to be a tax deduction?" Ask 3 them questions where they have to answer yes...then ask them, "Let me show you how...."
Keep your phone turned on. If you put out flyers and no one can contact you, they won't try again. Your greatest asset besides your books and personality is you PHONE. Do whatever it takes to keep it on!
First of all, how badly do you want to succeed? I heard something that made sense the other day -
I can want success for you....but I can't give it to you. I can give you the tools, but you need to have the desire and will to make it happen.
I thought I would give you some ideas on how to get the 100.00.....You may not even realize that you have 100.00 already!
When you shop downtown that money is gone. You work so hard for your money and it seems like it goes just as quickly as it comes. Let's make it work for US and keep it from going down the drain.
2) because the items on the invoice are clearly marked DEMOS when picked from the What's New Magazine, these are clearly recognized by the iRS as necessary supplies.
So a bottle of shampoo and deodorant purchased from the right book can be used and displayed or tried by your customers.
3) the same products you buy downtown are going to be $$$ cheaper from Avon.
BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU REPRESENT.....
4). Because you use the products,you become more knowledgeable and credible.
5) as a natural result you will cultivate a larger customer base.
1) How often do you eat out? You might want to make a note of how much you spend eating out - that might be a place where you can cut costs
- Don't stop asking until you get the desired amount of orders to fulfill the goal you need for that two week period.
- Call your customers early; check them over for "deals"