Sunday, October 27, 2013

Today is the first day of the rest of your life....

I think when I arise each morning, what puts me in a good mood is simply gratitude.  I am breathing.  I have walked through fire.  I am touching the clouds and when I choose to be happy life brightens.
I challenge you to make a board showing your path - where you have been, where you are, where you are going.  Soon, your health will improve, your mind will let bitterness and anger flee, and your heart will soften as you move forward.
 
Love you guys - so happy that I have met you and you are in my life. 
Now - let's play a game.  Instead of being angry that the girl I always go to at Great Clips who does such an awesome job on my hair - left the planet....and the new girl, a clone on Drew Carey's show, MIMI, botched my hair in ways that can only be imagined, I am going to now turn that all around by saying,
"I am grateful for hair."
<smile>
Now - your turn - what  can you let go and what are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment