Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A little sumpin' in your stockings!

If you are the recipient of a little gift in your mailbox it is because you placed an order of 50.00 or more in Campaign 26 - That one is the hardest one to produce sales because people have usually bought their gifts so this means I have some pretty terrific sales people on my team.

I hope you enjoy it - With so many people on our team it is difficult to do that all the time, but once in a while I want to give you something tangible to let you know that I know you are out there doing your best.

Those of you who  placed an order in
Campaign 1 - make sure you place an order of 50 or more in 2 and 3 so that you get 6 chances to win one of the 3 Mustang Convertibles!

Those of you in my California sector - your contest runs concurrently with ours but your winning sales campaigns should be 3, 4, and 5. 

50.00 isn't much - I've spent that much at CVS  just breathing.  Ok - keep smiling and please give me feedback - it's great to know some one is out there reading these tips and tricks.

Speaking of tips and tricks - I am doing a Technology training at Dennys - Jan 14, 2013 at 6:30 - be there and don't miss out - this will give you the edge you need to forge ahead and claim the President's club title.

If you are not a member of my team but wonder what it would be like to have your own make up, lotion, shampoo paid for by your sales, or to have the jewelry, (like my awesome necklace below!), clothes and designer handbags and heels....you need to join.
Truly, you are missing out on some fun stuff.

Go to start.avon.com - make SURE you input my code or you might get another mentor who won't be as awesome as I am to my people! ;)
My code is:  kmeyer2352

You can always reach me at kdaymayday@gmail.com or 480 262 3525
text me your availablilty and I will help you get started.  For tutorials, go to youtube.com and enter:  karen meyer, avon and you will see how easy it is!

Love ya'll
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment