You really have to want success more than your boss wants it for you....
In the Avon business or any home business, plans start with the big picture.
1) I want to do better than I did last campaign; Last time I did _____this time I will do______
2) I want to win an incentive; either have to do 100 in sales or be the highest in my unit in sales.
3) I want to win the dinner at Red Lobster with Karen - I need to recruit more than any other person in my unit by Dec 31
4) I just want to get some products to demonstrate, some books and business supplies so I can have more tax deductions - I know I will have to pay all the shipping and tax but that is all I want to do.
I like to win prizes, so I will do all 4. How will I accomplish this?
With my #25 order, I received 100 books. On this day, I will stamp those books and place 2 samples (perfume and 1 lipstick - total expense .62 for catalog and .27 for perfume and lipstick) in a little bag ($.01)
and staple it to the cover.
3) I will make up 2 baskets of random products with cello and ribbon (to give out at a doctors office with lots of assistants for filling out a raffle information form)
4) I will keep a box of books in my car just for giving out 3/day and getting 3 addresses and phone numbers for my Web Office Address book so Avon will do all the email marketing leading people to my website.
5) I will make an entry in my phone for 2 days before my ca mpaign and then repeat that - infinity
6) I will call all my customers on that day and ask for an order.
7) I will make an entry in my phone for the day before my campaign to make sure my bill is paid to zero balance - infinity
7) I will make an entry in my phone for submission day NOON and a reminder for 9 am to make sure my order is in on time to avoid late fees and make sure I am always in compliance so that I qualify to W I N THINGS!
In this business, I'm your Mama - I am successful - do it like I do and you will be too!